Pepperdine University is a private research university founded in 1937 by the entrepreneur George Pepperdine. The university is affiliated with the Churches of Christ and its main campus is near Malibu, California.
Pepperdine University has five undergraduate and graduate schools: Seaver College, The Caruso School of Law, the Graziadio Business School, the Graduate School of Education and Psychology, and the School of Public Policy.
Seaver College is frequently ranked among the top-best universities in California and the United States. It is Pepperdine university’s liberal arts institution, it is recognized for its high academic standards and commitment to student success. Seaver College provides for graduate and undergraduate students, a liberal arts foundation through its strong academic divisions, undergraduate minors and majors, and graduate disciplines, the college also provides rich opportunities for intellectual and spiritual exploration in a diverse community.
International Students Scholarship is a scholarship sponsored by Viking Steel Structures to which international students can apply in order to support them financially while studying at Seaver College.
- Host University: Pepperdine University.
- Host Department: Seaver College.
- Host Country: USA.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Scholarship Value: $1,500.
- Nationality: International students.
- Eligible Subjects: undergraduate degree in any field of study available at the college.
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2020.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate an excellent academic record, as this is a meritbased scholarship.
- Applicant must maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average or above.
- Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student in an undergraduate degree in any field of study at Seaver College.
- Applicant must be a foreign student.
How to apply:
To apply for Seaver college, students will have to fill out the common application form, submit a response to the Pepperdine Essay Question via The Common App Personal Essay.
They will also have to provide official high school transcripts which can also be submitted from the school via the Common Application Naviance system or mailed. They will also have to submit an Academic letter of recommendation from a core subject teacher or counselor who is familiar with the student’s academic standing.
To apply for this scholarship, students must check the official web site of Seaver college, they will have to fill the application form and submit it before the last date. They will have to keep their scholarship ID for future reference and a copy of the confirmation email for the scholarship claim.
Visit the official website for more details.